Refrigeration Training Ireland provides refrigeration courses including F Gas
The company is Irish owned and has provided refrigeration training to the Refrigeration Industry since 1999 (aka CGK Enterprises).
- We train crafts people and engineers who are qualified in other areas such as mechanical, electrical and maintenance services.
- We provide Recognition of Prior Learning for time served qualified crafts people/technicians looking to attain formal qualifications.
- We train technicians whose international qualifications are not recognised in the EU.
We offer a range of Refrigeration Training Courses and also offer solutions tailored specific to your needs at your premises.
We deliver remote refrigeration training using 3D Interactive Tools to suit people who need distance learning.
F Gas Certification – Is your business F-Gas Compliant?
Since June 2011 your maintenance personnel must be qualified in F Gas. It is necessary to have a recognised F-Gas handling qualification if you are involved in installation, service, and maintenance of refrigeration and air-conditioning. We provide an F-Gas Qualification for Technical Services Personnel
Check out our Refrigeration Training Courses and contact us today for the solution to your training needs.
Refrigeration Training Ireland is the only independent Irish training provider who offer FETAC Certification specific to refrigeration. We provide refrigeration training for a large number of patrons whose international qualifications are not recognised in the EU. Refrigeration Training Ireland works closely with the Refrigeration Industry sector providing Recognition of Prior Learning for time served of qualified crafts people/engineers looking to attain formal refrigeration training qualifications.
Contact us for more information or browse the site.
This video demonstrates a sample of our online training. Our online training uses our Refrigeration Training Simulator.
Key features of Refrigeration Training Simulator include:
- Interactive Voicechat
- Interactive Screen Control
- Multiple choice skill evaluation
- System/Procedural fault finding techniques
- X-Ray vision of components