Introduction to Refrigeration Principles and Systems – Online video tutorials
Over 40 videos with accompanying learning material and access to our 3D interactive simulator. Learn about:
- SI System.
- The fundamental physical, chemical and engineering terms applicable to refrigeration.
- Distinguish between sensible heat, latent heat and specific heat and describe their application in refrigeration.
- Explain what is meant by subcooling and superheating and state their relevance to refrigeration systems.
- Explain the function and principle of operation of compressors, condensers, metering devices and evaporators.
- Describe the function, construction, application and principle of operation of a range components.
- Explain the refrigeration vapour compression cycles of basic and direct staged systems.
- Read/interpret refrigerant circuit drawings.
- Illustrate, label and explain vapour compression refrigeration systems.
- Explain the function of primary and secondary refrigeration systems.
- Differentiate between packaged systems and site assembled systems.
- Identify the application and design of cascade refrigeration systems.
Refrigeration Principles Online video tutorials, learn at your pace in your time
There are also exercises and a simulator to help you with grasping the concepts basic fault finding.
Email your contact details to email@example.com for cost and access.